Tuesday 6 May 2014

Quick Swatch Review - Australis Colour Inject Mineral Lipsticks

From left: Boogie Woogie, Gangsta Rap and Honky Tonk

I have three Australis Colour Inject Mineral Lipsticks that I thought I'd give a quick mention and swatch. They are a great lipstick if you have dry lips as they're super nourishing, they glide on easily and have great pigmentation. While not being super long lasting they still last a few hours. They will transfer and will need touching up after eating or drinking. But for the price I think they're great. These are available at Farmers.

From left: Gangsta Rap, Boogie Woogie and Honky Tonk.

Besides the fantastic names the colours are very wearable bad flattering. While I think they do need to expand the amount of colours they do there is still a colour for everyone. 

My favourite is by far Gangsta Rap, it's possibly one of my favourites in my whole lipstick collection! I even mentioned it in my March Favourites post.

Gangsta Rap

I hope everyone is having a great day :)
Cat






No comments:

Post a Comment