Sunday 22 September 2013

#thefrankeffect First Date With Frank

Ok, if you use Instagram you've probably come across pictures of #thefrankeffect. If not, then let me tell you about my first impression of Frank.

I first came across Frank on Instagram, pictures of glowing, smooth, toned and beautiful skin. Everyone seemed to be getting it on with Frank and I became insanely envious. So I clicked on the link to see how I could meet Frank in person. For AUD$14.95 plus AUD$4.95 delivery I thought it was worth trying. The following week, Frank was with me all the way from Australia. 

I didn't want to rush things so it was a few days before it went any further for Frank and I. On the night I decided to see how Frank felt it was muggy and thunder was booming outside. Hearing rain falling I was glad I was in for the night with my Frank. 

After showering I was ready.

This is where I found Frank had only four moves to seal the deal. Frank demands "Get naked, get dirty, get rough, get clean" and boom, you're left with his scent and a lovely afterglow, Frank sure knows how to leave his mark.

My #thefrankeffect experience.

With damp skin I rubbed a couple of handfuls of Frank into my skin, left it to dry for 5 minutes then jumped back in the shower to rinse off. I didn't need to moisturize after, my skin was completely hydrated and smooth. Frank is definitely messy though, I stood in my bathtub to apply and it was completely covered by the end. 



Now to the morning after, I'm slightly in love with Frank. My skin is moisturised and smooth, and every now and then I get a slight whiff of coffee.

If your interested in Frank I couldn't recommend it enough!

Frank is an Australian brand and is available worldwide. You can get some at Frank It comes in 200g sealable bags.

Ingredients: (found on back of pack)

Roasted and ground arabic coffee (targets cellulite)
Cold pressed sweet almond oil (moisturises and improves skintone)
Brown Sugar and sea salt (smooth lumps and bumps)
Vitamins and minerals (work on the outside in)
Orange essence (smells nice) I couldn't actually detect the orange over the smell of the coffee.

On the site they state:

A humble coffee scrub packed with minerals and essential oils for smooth, supple skin, and antioxidants to treat stretch marks, scars and acne. 

With its high caffeine content Frank also increases blood flow and circulation to reduce the appearance of cellulite.

I can't say whether it does improve cellulite or stretch marks as this is my first impression. I don't have stretch marks so i can't judge that but i may review again later in regards to cellulite as like most i do have a little on my thighs.

Of course you could make your own, I have seen a few coffee scrubs on youtube and pinterest. But i quite like my Frank and think I'll be sticking with it :)

Cat x

No comments:

Post a Comment